Candidate must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, use initiative and possess a positive attitude towards teamwork and maintain a high degree of confidentiality. Must have good interpersonal skills, and able to communicate effectively both verbal and written. Must be a dynamic individual who thrives on the challenges of doing field work coupled with administrative duties.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Management and Administration of all Lease Agreements of properties, Land and Buildings under the ownership and management of SPA.
- Identify new business and commercial ventures for the Authority in order to consolidate and reinforce the revenue base of the organisation and ways to contain costs and expenses.
- Conduct regular site visits of SPA premises to enforce applicable rules and regulations of SPA and the relevant clauses of the Lease Agreements of respective tenants.
- Compile and provide SPA Management with site inspections report of any anomalies identified.
- Resolve minor issues with tenants during site visits.
Main qualifications and experience:
- Diploma in Business Studies with at least two years’ in relevant field.
Based upon qualification and experience.
Please note that it is the company policy that successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test prior to employment.
Interested candidates may collect application forms at the Seychelles Port Authority Main office at the Commercial Port, or download from the SPA website: www.seyport.sc for further queries you may contact the Human Resources Department on telephone number 4294700.